Friday, January 29, 2010

losing

Ever get the feeling that something really great to you is beginning to slip between your fingers? Doesnt it just instill that sinking feeling within your stomach that is really unmatchable by any news short of your friends or family dying? Ok maybe a slight exaggeration. Besides its different than that. No this is a shitty feeling that comes in bursts and just makes you feel so horrible, because the feeling it gives you suggests there is really nothing you can do about this really great thing slipping away from you. Directly approching the problem may fix it, however if this just my anxiety acting up again, partnering up with my overactive imagination, and there is no problem, I would be merely creating a problem if anything. I suppose taking passive actions could help, again, assuming there is a problem. But what actions would I even take? Whcih are the right ones? To know that I would have to no have this problem out of the way. Theres a monkey wrench on my mood. Every once in a while, someone walks past and bumps the handle swinging it to the opposite side. Cant stop this cant stop this cant stop this cant stop this cant stop this feeling. Living. Thats what it is.

[end]

No comments:

Post a Comment