Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A bottomless list

Well I suppose aside from money everything is going nothing short of spectacular at the moment. Fueled by shelled peanuts I procrastinate my way into another sleepless night, for while I should be writing elsewhere I find myself writing here. Well whatever Im a rough draft to this world at least for a while. I am constantly stifled by thoughts, always prodding me to ask "why?".
I find myself to be overly of myself at times, resulting my my imagination, I sure do let that thing run free.

i look towards my morning and see nothing there except fried liquid egg yolks, a cup of lipton and letter/number symbols in a room not unlike a prison. This looks doubleplusungood to me.

So whatever you got from that, make sure you also get it in your skull, not to suppress yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment