Wednesday, May 12, 2010

dreams

dreams somehow giving me the idea that i need to worry about books i didnt read two quarters ago, that they will somehow affect my current state of affairs when in fact it is all said and done. i have said it before and will say it again: i create stress for myself habitually. I dont understand why. It's like the rain here, always coming and going, all the while getting me down on myself. Sometimes I just wish I could put my body on autopilot and just sit in a corner somewhere and read all the books in the world that interest me. Enough of this tangent positive sine positive cosine secant bullshit. Enough of this gobbelty gook that occupies my thoughts.

Although to be honestly, at the moment all is really quite well, the above was merely a meditation on past thoughts and events if anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment