Monday, November 9, 2009

The end of your life

You know what has always cracked me up?
Every time I have ever been at a party that's been busted by the police there are always at least 2 people running around crying about how their parents are going to kill them. This just adds to my point (a point I frequently make in conversatons) that the KEY SIGN OF IMMATURITY IS NOT THINKING LONG
TERM! NOW this is where I go into the whole cliché part of saying your parents only do that shit because they love you. Well whether they love you or not does not really matter, what matters is the fact that THEY HAVE PROBABLY FUCKED UP OR SEEN SOMEONE FUCK UP BY DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING. I had a friend, who gained a lot of my respect when one time, when we got rolled on by the cops in china camp, she just sorta laughed the whole situation off and said "its ok, i know im just gonna get grounded for this". While another time, some girl's mom merely called to check in and she started freakin out. Im trying to talk reason into these kids and they simply wouldnt listen to me. They told me to go away. IT WAS RIDICULOUS! (i spelled that word right for once) Oh big fuckin deal, youre grounded. Your parents want you to go to college. Cant fucking ground you there, can they? And who cares if youre grounded in high school. None of the shit you do outside of learning is really worthwhile anyways. And learning can be done outside of the classroom too. Learning in general is really the only thing that will benefit you.

By the way, Im pretty sure that vonnegut liked sartre.

No comments:

Post a Comment