Monday, November 9, 2009

Mom read this and called me angry.

A)I cant help but see try to see things for what they actually are anymore. Its frustrating when you realize a lot of the bitter truths that exist in life. What can I say, some of them do make me just a little bit angry.

B)These twinges of discontent repetitively lash over me like a wave of iron, frustrating me, keeping my mind off of the most pressing issues. I guess that is just adolescense. Yeah, Im an adolescent. Id like to be an adult, but I wouldnt say Im all the way there. BUT SERIOUSLY HOW hard can it be to just be satisfied?

C) Here it comes again, that desire for sympathy or is it...---wait, im lonely? Why?! I really haven't had a good cry in years. That in itself is kind of sad.

D) Aids aids aids. Everybody has aids as they say...no but really I should start that paper.

E)Ive always wondered, is everything an illusion? Am I the subject of some huge experiment? AM I AN EXPERIMENT? Id at least call myself a prototype, aint found anybody thinks quite the same as I do. Boy that'd be impressive. To meet such a person- and not necessarily a significant other- would take a huge load off. I would surpress nothing, for I could say anything, if only there were someone who truly agreed with everything I thought. TRULY agreed. Not someone whos stupid enough to go along with it. But I love arguing, so that would actually be somewhat boring. Well I dont love arguing, but I have no problem doing it. Yeah, maybe I love it. Here you can see my indecisive trait coming out a little bit. As I was telling a friend yesterday, I often find myself stuck between two decisions. My mind acts much like a rubber ball, bouncing between two walls not too far apart from one another. Like a game of pong, in a sense. The speed increases, then the ball drops, and I make a spontaneous decision, such as my decision last night to start this god damned blog. Such as my decision to get up and stretch for a minute or two........

F)WHY THE FUCK DO ALL FACEBOOK PICTURE ALBUMS ALWAYS END UP ON PICTURES OF SOME DRUNK ASS RETARDS THAT I DONT KNOW? riddle me that.

[end]

No comments:

Post a Comment