Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nothing?

I. Nothing in the universe repeats itself..... is what I was told in a lecture the other day, amongst other things. if thats true then why am I writing in this blog again, as I have done a few times in the past? Why do I check my facebook? The evidence really speaks for itself on that one.

II. Esta bien, no esta bien.

III. Construction=destruction.


[EDIT: 1/24/10...

I realize now the brevity of this post resulted in brevety in my thoughts, and thinking about this from quite a shallow perspective. Thinking in terms of the ocean no wave is ever the same, and the ocean could destroy facebook, in so many ways. Physical especially. Facebook? Jesus, what was I thinking? I sound like a 14 year old girl. Feminists dont take that the wrong way cause it isnt the way I meant it.}

No comments:

Post a Comment