Monday, November 16, 2009

Thought..


I. I have been lacking a lot of it lately. I feel that I have lost sight of my true goals. I feel like I am making progress yet simultaneously shooting myself in the foot. There is a tradeoff between educational and social progress, lord knows I need to advance a lot in both. I read an interesting article today about the ego. The funny part was that I felt as if my mind were being read. As I would read one thing, I would think of another. Then, I would scroll further down the page only to read what I had just previously thought! It was a truly bizarre experience, but further thought led me to realize that the thoughts I think are just simply not unique. Everyone is the same. We are all comprised of more or less the same matter. Its a chilling thought, damaging to the ego, although according to the article I am speaking of, I can not truly find my center until I realize that all anguish and despair stems from my ego, myself. Ego is a false center.

II. I might give the concept of re-incarnation a second chance. In discussion with a fellow pal today I made a few connections that helped me understand the concept much more clearly. When we die, we enter the earth, one way or another. Food is grown from the earth. We are in the food. Humans consume us, we are in the humans. Humans make love, we are the love. WE ARE THE LOVE! We are the love that eventually creates a baby. Therefore once you realize this you are...immortal. Nobody is original save for adam and eve. We are all comprised of past lives, there is proof that memories remain imprinted in dna cells in deceased humans. (yeah i may have butchered the terminology there but deal with it). Of course you must remember, all I am telling you is based off of what my friend told me/assumptions/connections I made but I feel like it all makes a lot of sense, a whole lot more sense than any other theory I have heard.

[end]

4 comments:

  1. you're such a waldorf child. you think exactly like me. which is kind of weird... reading your blogs is like reading my mind or thoughts. it's completely trippy and mind blowing to me. but i love how you've actually written your thoughts down and shared them with people. mine are still just floating around in my head waiting for someone to debate them with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should write them down. But how does being a waldorf child correlate with the thoughts I have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont really know. it's kind of hard to explain. i guess just the deapth of your thought or how you express your feeling of morals and stuff like that. i dont know. and no, i'm probably not going to write my stuff down. i'm a terrible writer. college essays are the bane of my existence...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete